GURT Resource Center is the leading national center for societal information and expertise. Since 1995 we have been committed to better Ukraine through strengthening civil society.
Contributing to democratic societal transformations by using and developing the potential of civil society organizations, GURT exists for the conscious and successful Ukraine where civil society ensures dignity, confidence, and trust among citizens at local and national levels.
GURT becomes an action platform of Ukrainian civil society organizations to mobilize active citizens and to implement societal changes based on core values: dignity, responsibility and respect.
- Strengthening the Foundation for Civil Society through volunteerism promotion and small business development
- Making Civil Society Voice Sound through an action platform of Ukrainian CSOs and civil society media portal GURT
- Developing Local Communities through best practice production and transfer
- Re-Forming Ukraine through policy making projects implementation
There are three strategic tools that GURT is using to achieve its objectives:
GURT’S KEY COMPETENCES
- Production of unique civil society related content
- Distribution and promotion of user generated content
- Facilitation of public communication between experts, civil society and community leaders in Ukraine
- Capacity development programs and toolkits
- Facilitation of change
- Management of innovative projects
- Event management
GURT’S SERVICE CATALOGUECONTACTS
BOARDOleksiy Meleschuk, Helen Marlen Group, Executive Director – Board Chairperson
Vasylyna Dybaylo, Partnership for Every Child, Director – Audit Commission Chairperson
Oleksandra Chuvakova, MGID Inc, Employer Branding Lead
Vitaliy Fedchuk, Monsanto Ukraine, Corporate Affairs Lead
Lesya Kharchenko, Stiftung EVZ, PR-Consultant