GURT Resource Center is an innovative accelerator of democratic transformations. Since 1995, we have been committed to better Ukraine developing and utilizing the potential of changemakers.
GURT strives for conscious and successful Ukraine where civil society, business, and government collaboratively ensure dignity, confidence, and trust among citizens at local and national levels.
GURT accelerates the Euro-Atlantic integration of Ukraine being an effective implementing agency of innovative projects and serving changemakers to develop their capacity and maximize their impact.
GURT’s entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude are why we able to produce outstanding results disregarding different obstacles
• Re-Forming Ukraine through facilitation and implementation of collaborative initiatives of civil society, business, and government
• Building Capacity of Changemakers through digitalization, cutting edge training programs, and customized services
• Strengthening the Foundation for Civil Society through small business development, empowerment of local communities, and volunteerism promotion
• Making civil society voice sound
• Human rights based approach and gender mainstreaming
GURT’S SERVICE CATALOGUELEADERSHIP
BoardOleksiy Meleschuk, Operations Director, Broadcasting, Starlight Media – Board Chairperson
Vasylyna Dybaylo, Director, Partnership for Every Child International Charity
Vitaliy Fedchuk, Head of Communications and Public Affairs, Bayer
Lesya Kharchenko, Documentary Filmmaker
Yuri Perohanych, CEO of the Association of IT Enterprises of Ukraine